Artificial intelligence is at the core of the EPIX.AI technology. Ivan specializes in the business application of AI technologies, and his team has achieved state-of-the-art results in applying AI to various vertical domains. Ivan is an award-winning mathematician who graduated Magna Cum Laude from Tufts University in Boston, US. Apart from mathematics, he has an extensive software engineering background and in 2021 was named MVP of VMware’s Skyline team.
As the Chief Technology Officer, Ivan’s role in our team is translating EPIX’s business needs into technical solutions. He plays a key role in identifying emergent business opportunities, developing and implementing technology and data strategies, and managing our tech team.
Ivan Tsenov’s experience
- Alum of American College of Sofia with honorary scholarship
- •Graduated Magna Cum Laude at Tufts University with full scholarship
- n the US, was awarded the Martin Guterman award for #1 Mathematician
- Graduate background in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Former Software Engineer at VMware
- MVP of the VMware Skyline Team in 2021
- Head of AI at Anthill
- His team achieved state-of-the-art results in multiple AI domains